New deadline to submit your poster: May 6, 2019
Call for submissions
2019 Poster Exhibition
During the World Congress, the aim of the poster exhibition is to represent the wide variety of projects and actions taken by member cities for their world heritage.
This call for submissions is for all heritage stakeholders (public or private) in our cities. The subject of the achievement presented is up to the designers as long as it concerns the city’s urban world heritage.
Your city must be a member in good standing of the OWHC in 2019.
- The poster must be attractive and well-organized. It is important that it be clear – short texts, good-quality pictures and/or pertinent, descriptive tables or charts.
- Poster size: format A1, meaning 60 cm (23.6 inches) wide and 85 cm (33.4 inches) high.
- Poster resolution: 200 dpi (dots per inch) minimum.
- File formats to send: Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or Adobe PDF (.pdf).
- Posters will only be accepted in English, French or Spanish.
You have until May 6, 2019, to email your poster to Mr. Félix Rousseau: firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster designers will be informed of the acceptance of their poster by May 10, 2019, at the latest.