Online Zoom meeting (link below)
23 May 2023 9:00-10:00 (GMT-05:00)
The General Secretariat of the OWHC invites all representatives of member cities to join Mr. Robert Piaskowski, Plenipotentiary Representative for Culture of the Mayor of Krakow, for the presentation of their Priority Thematic “Greening Public Spaces” as part of the first step of the Québec Roadmap.
The Round Table, with a maximum duration of 30 minutes, will be held virtually on 23 May 2023, at 9 a.m. EST/3 p.m. CET, and will be structured as follows:
- Welcome regards by OWHC Deputy Secretary General Ms. Andréanne Charest.
- Introduction by the OWHC Secretary General, Mr. Mikhaël De Thyse.
- Presentation of the Priority Thematic “Greening Public Spaces” by the Plenipotentiary Representative for Culture of the Mayor of Krakow, Mr. Robert Piaskowski. (max 15min)
- Expression of interest to be part of the respective Collaborative Network via the meeting chat.
- Conclusion by the OWHC Secretary General, Mr. Mikhaël De Thyse.
Please note that simultaneous interpretation will be offered in the three working languages of the OWHC: English, French, and Spanish.
On the 23rd of May, you may join the meeting via the following link:
You may consult all relevant information and working documents regarding the Québec Roadmap on our website, and do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any further questions regarding the Round Tables.Québec Roadmap
BE PART of the Québec Roadmap!Add to my Outlook Calendar