25 February 2011
COMPOSITION OF THE JURY OF THE 2nd EDITION OF THE JEAN-PAUL-L’ALLIER PRIZE FOR HERITAGE
The OWHC is proud to present the members of the jury of the 2nd edition of the Jean-Paul-L’Allier Prize for Heritage. These members are:
- Ms. Bénédicte Selfslagh, Secretary General of ICOMOS
- Mr. Ron van Oers, Responsible for the World Heritage City Program of UNESCO
- Ms. Régina Wiala-Zimm, Executive Chief of International Relations for the City of Vienna, a city that is a member of the Board of Directors of the OWHC
- Mr. Bruno Delas, Project Manager at the Lyon mayoralty, another city that is a member of the Board of Directors of the OWHC
- Mr. Denis Ricard, Secretary General of the OWHC.
The City that will be the recipient of this prestigious international prize will be honored at the opening ceremony of the OWHC World Congress that will be held in Sintra, Portugal, from November 22 to 25, 2011.
The cities’ candidacies must be filed with the OWHC not later than August 31, 2011.
For any additional information, we invite you to visit the OWHC Web Site (www.ovpm.org) or to contact the coordinator of the Jean-Paul-L’Allier Prize for Heritage, Ms. Chantale Émond ([email protected]).