OWHC China Regional Secretariat
OWHC China Regional Secretariat is established as the branch office of the General Secretariat, which is located in Quebec City. It is responsible for promoting OWHC projects in China and strengthening the information exchange and cooperation between Chinese heritage cities and the other OWHC member cities. OWHC China Regional Secretariat is led by the team of Dr. Huang Yong.
- Grouping together cities that share cultural, linguistic or geographic affinities.
- Assisting the General Secretariat in producing documents intended for members, data collection and the organization of relevant events.
- Organizing activities intended to promote the Organization’s values and objectivesin the region.
- Fostering better communication and exchange of information between Chinese member cities and the other member cities in the OWHC.
- Sharing the abundant resources and opportunities of China in heritage conservation and enhancement with all member cities in various ways.